Per facility contracts, Nomad requires all travel nurses to have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience within the last 3 years in the specialty of the job. PRN and part-time positions do not count toward the full-time specialty experience requirement. Each job post specifies the amount of specialty experience required to be considered, so double check the description for the specific requirements. If you are applying for an ER job with 8 months of experience in ER in the last 3 years, and your other experience is Med-Surg, you cannot be submitted for that ER position.
Articles in this section
- Nomad Reviewing Application Status Explanations
- What is Nomad’s specialty experience requirement?
- Can I apply to an acute care position if my past experience was not in an acute care setting?
- How do I apply for a job?
- How do I complete my work history?
- What start date should I put on my application?
- What is Prophecy testing?
- How does Nomad contact my references?
- What is a virtual assessment and why is it so important?
- What happens after I apply for a job?