As its name suggests, “1-Click Apply” means being able to apply for a job with one click using information that you already provided in your Nomad profile or as part of filling out a past application. Given the importance of speed in landing a job, 1-Click Apply can help increase your chances of getting the jobs you want.
To enable “1-Click Apply” for your Nomad account, you’ll need to enter the following information to your profile or application:
- General information (name, address, SSN, etc.)
- Work experience (dating back up to 7 years or your graduation from nursing school)
- Specialty experience (you must have at least 12 months within the last 3 years)
- List 3 references (at least 2 must have been your direct supervisor within the last 2 years)
- Education information (where and when you got your ADN, BSN, MSN, etc.)
- Certification information (uploaded copies of your active certifications)
- State licensure information (where you are licensed to work, including if you have a compact license)
Please note that many of our facility partners and jobs have strict state licensure requirements, so lacking the proper credentials can result in an immediate disqualification, even with 1-Click Apply.