We suspect many facilities will increase contract rates as they need more staff to support the increasing patient volumes. We will pass on any rate increases we receive to you.
Articles in this section
- I'm being asked to do something at my facility that I'm not comfortable with. What should I do?
- Since I am dealing with high risk COVID-19 patients in a stressful setting, will my pay increase?
- What if I’m required to be quarantined by the facility because of a potential exposure to COVID-19?
- Can I return to work after 14 days if I am asked to quarantine by the facility?
- I want to put in my 2 weeks notice and take a crisis rate job. Will there be any penalty from Nomad?
- There’s been a confirmed case at my facility and I am concerned. Who should I speak to?
- Will I lose benefits if I can no longer work due to contracting the Coronavirus?
- I am not on Nomad’s insurance, but with the Coronavirus I am getting very nervous. Can I please opt in?
- When traveling to my assignment, should I take an airplane/train or not?
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice