If you find a job that you’re interested in and qualified for, the first step is for you to click on the “Apply to Job” button on the job details page.
Next, you’ll have to fill out your information as seen in your Profile, if you haven’t already. This will include sections for:
- Basic information about yourself
- Active licenses and certifications
- A BLS is required for most, if not all, of the positions on Nomad
- Work History
- Must include the last 7 years or since your nursing graduation date
- At least 3 direct supervisory references that you have worked with in the past 24 months; 2 of which need to have the title of "RN Supervisor” or higher
- Start Date and Requested Time Off
Once all of the requirements have been met for each section, you will see green checkmarks at the top of the page and you will be able to submit your application to our team for review! A Nomad Navigator will reach out shortly after with any updates, news, or questions regarding your application.
For more information on what happens after you apply, please visit our page here.