To apply for a job at Nomad:
- Log into your Nomad account and click the Find a Job button at the top left corner.
- Search for job postings that interest you. You can narrow your job search by adjusting the filters on the far left side of your screen. These filters include location, specialty, start date, shift type, contract length, and pay rate.
- Once you’ve found a job of interest, click into the Job Posting and review the job description to make sure you meet the requirements.
- Next, click the Complete Application button in the Your Application section to the far right. If you do not meet the requirements for this job, you will see a list of missing qualifications in the Your Application section that will prohibit you from applying.
- After you have clicked the Complete Application button, a pop-up screen will appear showing any missing information in your Profile, which will delay your application from being sent to the facility. You will need to complete any missing information to continue with your application.
- From here, you can then click the Apply for Job button to complete your application. A Nomad Navigator will reach out within 1-2 business days with any updates, news, or questions regarding your application.
For more information on what happens after you apply, please visit our page here.