We have a lot of experience working with nurses, and we know how difficult it can be to apply for different positions and decide which positions to pursue. Below is a list of things that we have found make for a good fit when a nurse is applying for a position.
- Having 2+ years recent experience in specialty they’re applying for (recent within last 5-7 years I would say)
- Having all certifications listed on posting and have state license required or have already applied for it
- Can provide at least 2 references who have been supervisors within the last two years
- Can start on date listed (or earlier)
- For later start dates send a message to facility
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (866) 656-6623, send us an email at email@example.com, or chat with us on the website.